Grievance Redressal committee
Grievance redressal committee is constituted to handle grievances of students and staff at department level.
- Constituted to probe into student, faculty and non-teaching staff grievances.
- Redresses the grievance at individual, class level and grievances of common interest.
- Deals with appeals regarding any decision made by other committees/authorities.
- To maintain a register for grievances and frequent checking of same for taking remedial action
- Grievances which are beyond the control of department will be forwarded to management for further action.
|Sr. No.||Name of a Member||Role in CSB IQAC|
|1||Dr. Vishal Sagar||Chairperson|
|3||Mr. Anshul Pardesi||Member|
|6||Dr. Navpreet Kaur||Member|
|7||Ms. Preety Sharma||Member|
|8||Ms. Sonam Nagpal||Member|