Grievance Redressal committee
Grievance redressal committee is constituted to handle grievances of students and staff at department level.
- Constituted to probe into student, faculty and non-teaching staff grievances.
- Redresses the grievance at individual, class level and grievances of common interest.
- Deals with appeals regarding any decision made by other committees/authorities.
- To maintain a register for grievances and frequent checking of same for taking remedial action
- Grievances which are beyond the control of department will be forwarded to management for further action.
|Dr. Ashwani K. Sharma,Director||Chairman||8872048011|
|Dr. Rinni Saxena,Professor, CSE||Convenor||9465702074|
|Ms. Richa Mehta,Asst. Prof. ECE||Co-Convenor||9781247703|
|Dr. Anamol Gautam, Associate Prof. Applied Sciences||Member||9417895910|
|Mr. Ashish Kumar, Asst. Prof., Applied Sciences||Member||9569524902|
|Lt. RohanDadwal, Associate NCC Officer||Member||9878977468|
|Mr. Tej Singh, Sports Officer||Member||8988080498|
|Mr. Vinod Kumar, Hostel Warden (Boys)||Member||9872963164|
|Ms. Sandeepa Tomar, Hostel Warden (Girls)||Member||7527099632|
|Mr. Mahadeb Halder, Librarian||Member||9888234653|