Reserved Category Cell (SC/ST/OBC)
- To create and maintain safe, healthy and supportive environment for SC/ST/OBC staff and students in the campus.
- To address the issues of staff and students, belonging to schedule caste/schedule tribes in the institute and to prevent atrocities against them.
- To comply with AICTE regulations for the establishment of the committee for SC/ST (As per the scheduled caste and the scheduled tribes (prevention of Atrocities) act,1989,No.33 of 1989, dated (11/09/1989).
- To look into the complaints if any received from the concerned staff and students belonging to SC/ST.
- The social welfare committee functions to promote technical and management education among OBC/SC/ST students and other weaker section of the society.
- It continuously monitors and evaluates reservation policies intended for OBC/SC/STs welfare by the government of Punjab and also for the effective implementation of the same welfare.
- Monitoring qualified and eligible students to get both free reimbursement and scholarship.
- If any student fails to get both fee reimbursement and scholarship, he/she can make a complaint to social Welfare Committee of the college.
- The committee in consultation with the scholarship clerk takes relevant measure to ensure that every student obtains scholarship.
||Name of member
||Position in the Committee
||Ms. Gurmandeep Kaur
||Ms. Suman Sharma
||Ms. Jaspal Kaur
||Dr. Bhawna Sharma