Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
CSB - IQAC is meant for planning, guiding and monitoring Quality Assurance and Quality Enhancement activities of the College.
CSB - IQAC may channelize and systematize the effect and measures of the college towards Academic Excellence.
- To aim for being a ' institution with Academic Excellence.
- To achieve internal quality assurance system for academic and administrative excellence.
- To create a student - centric atmosphere for holistic learning.
- To develop stronger Industry - Academia relation for benefit of staff and students.
- To promote Interdisciplinary and collaborative research.
- To enhance the quality of staff by promoting and encouraging overall faculty development.
- To enhance Infrastructure for Teaching - Learning and Administration.
Functions of IQAC
- To frame the policy of quality benchmarks/ parameters for the academic and administrative growth of the institution.
- Design and maintain quality assurance within academic systems.
- To monitor the proper implementation and analysis of overall academic and administrative performances of the college activities.
- To ensures maximum utilization of infrastructural facilities and the available ICT resources.
- To do a comprehensive review of student's performance on the basis of academic audit.
- To ensure the proper implementation of academic calendar.
- To conduct regular meeting of IQAC and discuss various measures related to quality enhancement Planning and Evaluation for continuous improvement.
- To review the feedback received from the students by feedback analysis committee.
- To strengthening the library, its facilities with automation andupgradation of classrooms and laboratories.
- To improve the students supports systems.
- To provide a platform for research to faculty members and students.
- To organize seminars, conferences and workshops at different levels.
Composition of IQAC- CSB Jhanjeri
|Sr. No.||Name of a Member||Role in CSB IQAC|
|1||Dr.Vishal sagar, Director||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. Neha Singh, HOD Commerce||Coordinator|
|3||Dr. Suprina, Officiating HOD MBA||Event Coordinator|
|4||Mr. Sahil Sharma ,Ass. Registrar||Member|
|5||Dr.Neeraj Sharma ,
Executive Director – Chandigarh Group of Colleges ,
|6||Dr.Anand kr Shukla ,Dean Computer Applications||Member|
|7||Dr.Ashok Biswas ,HOD Journalism and Multimedia||Member|
|8||Ms. Sonam , Officiating HOD FD and ND||Member|
|9||Dr. Rajit Verma ,HOD BBA||Member|
|10||Dr. Neha Brayah, Assistant Professor Sciences||Member|
|11||Dr. Himani Punia, Assistant Professor Sciences||Member|
|12||Dr. Vikas Bishnoi, HOD Agriculuture||Member|