Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
CSB - IQAC is meant for planning, guiding and monitoring Quality Assurance and Quality Enhancement activities of the College.
CSB - IQAC may channelize and systematize the effect and measures of the college towards Academic Excellence.
- To aim for being a ' institution with Academic Excellence.
- To achieve internal quality assurance system for academic and administrative excellence.
- To create a student - centric atmosphere for holistic learning.
- To develop stronger Industry - Academia relation for benefit of staff and students.
- To promote Interdisciplinary and collaborative research.
- To enhance the quality of staff by promoting and encouraging overall faculty development.
- To enhance Infrastructure for Teaching - Learning and Administration.
Functions of IQAC
- To frame the policy of quality benchmarks/ parameters for the academic and administrative growth of the institution.
- Design and maintain quality assurance within academic systems.
- To monitor the proper implementation and analysis of overall academic and administrative performances of the college activities.
- To ensures maximum utilization of infrastructural facilities and the available ICT resources.
- To do a comprehensive review of student's performance on the basis of academic audit.
- To ensure the proper implementation of academic calendar.
- To conduct regular meeting of IQAC and discuss various measures related to quality enhancement Planning and Evaluation for continuous improvement.
- To review the feedback received from the students by feedback analysis committee.
- To strengthening the library, its facilities with automation andupgradation of classrooms and laboratories.
- To improve the students supports systems.
- To provide a platform for research to faculty members and students.
- To organize seminars, conferences and workshops at different levels.
Composition of IQAC- CSB Jhanjeri
|Sr. No.||Name of a Member||Role in CSB IQAC|
|1||Dr.Vinod Kumar, Director CSB||Chairperson|
|2||Dr Neeraj Sharma||Management Representative|
|3||Dr.Bhasker Pratap Choudhary||Coordinator|
|4||Dr Anupam Sharma, Registrar||Member|
|5||Mr. Sanjay Sharma, CAFO||Member|
|6||Mr Inderpal Singh, Director Administration||Member|
|7||Dr Sachin Sharma, DSW||Member|
|8||Mr. Sunny Kandal, Section Head, CSB||Member|
|9||Dr. Sehbaaz Singh Bagga, Medical officer||Member|
|10||Dr. Sajjan Singh, HOD-ECE||Member|
|11||Dr. Ashwani K Sharma, HOD-Applied Sci.||Member|
|12||Dr. Rini, Professor-CSE||Member|
|13||Dr. Anamol Gautam, Associate Professor-Applied Sci.||Member|
|14||Dr. Vinod Kumar Dhull, Assistant Professor-ME||Member|
|15||Mohd. Syed Arif, Assistant Professor-Civil||Member|
|16||Mr. Mahadeb Halder, Librarian||Member|
|17||Mr. Mohan, Head Training||Member|
|18||Ms. Manmeet||Alumni Member|
|19||Mr. Jaswinder||Local Society Member|
|20||Mr. Chaitnya Goswami||Student Member|
|21||Ms. Nupur||Student Member|
|22||Mr. Gurmeet Sharma||Industry Member|